Sunday, September 14, 2014

Mia - Our Visitor from Besties Friendship Design Team

Good Morning and welcome back to Besties UK we are happy to have Mia visiting us from the Besties Friendship blog with her beautiful cards ... please give her a very warm welcome ...

Hello Bestie friends

I am Mia from Netherlands and have the honour to be guest designer today. I live with my husband in a small but pleasant town.

My biggest hobby is create cards, something I do for about 10 years. I started with three D decoupage, later I saw stamp cards and do almost nothing else since a few years more.

I also love walking, cycling or swimming and I thinks it's also very nice to cook and to bake cakes.Very busy!



I am Designer at My Besties Friendship and love so many of the besties that I am working almost every day and coloring this sweeties to put them on a card or project. Today I show you this card in chabby chic style where I Dream Fairy have used.


Warm Greetings Mia
x

Mia´s Blog you find here..... http://mijacards.blogspot.nl/


























Thanks for stopping by today to welcome Mia x

9 comments:

  1. welcome Mia glad you could join us here at UK Besties - your cards are beautiful Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Besties Uk Mia we are so happy to have you visit today with your beautiful cards - Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful your cards, are, Mia! Love the techniques you have used, and the sweet colors, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to meet you Mia! you cards are beautiful, i love the delicate colours. so pretty. Love Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Mia .. thanks for popping in to visit us .. xx Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous Mia, beautiful designs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations, Thank you visting us x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i enjoy the visite.Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete