Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ange - Our Visitor from Australia

Good Morning and Welcome to Besties UK .... today we have a visitor from Australia with her beautiful Bestie creations ...please give her a very warm welcome


Hi my name is Ange

I live in a small country town in Queensland Australia with my husband and our beautiful Burmese "Bobby".

I retired from work 3 years ago so craft is a big part of my world, I have only been blogging for a year, which I started mainly because I wanted to be a part of Design Teams.
I love to push my boundaries with my crafting and love to be challenged into making something new for my Design Teams. I have been doing all types of craft for 20 years when I first started with Folk Art but it didn't take me long to move on to Paper-craft about 15 years ago. I love to be creative with my cards making all different type of folds.





I have been a member of the My Besties Deco Girls Design Team since February this year and absolutely love working with the My Besties images and my Design Team Co Members. Even though with the "Deco Girls" we work with Sherri Ann Baldy's decoupage images I also love to color her images as well. I have recently joined "Meet the Scrappers Corner" Design Team where I get to be creative coloring My Besties images and making creations with Sherrie's digi images.




I am always so inspired by other crafters and hope my followers enjoy seeing my new creations, I would love you to visit my blog at http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/ 
Happy Crafting!

Ange


















10 comments:

  1. Your cards are aways so beautiful Ange! Thank you for sharing! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Ange and welcome to Besties UK we are so happy to hVe you. Visit -Caeol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate you having me as your guest Caeol, I was so excited when you asked. Thank you once again. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just gorgeous Ange and congratulation as being the UK vistor. Hugs Andrea B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ange thank you for joining us at UK Besties Your cards are beautiful glad you could share them with us Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Angela on being the Guest Designer with My Besties UK ~ I could not think of a person who is more deserving than yourself ~ you are dedicated and very talented and it shows in all of your creations.
    I am so pleased to have you on my Team at Meet at the Scrapper Corner and I loved reading your special Guest write up here today and really enjoyed revisiting some of your most wonderful and my favourite card projects you have created.
    Cheers
    Annette xxxxx Sending you big Scrappy Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ange loved looking at your cards you are such a talented lady .. thank you for joining us over at My Bestie UK xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your have a beautiful style that you display through your work. Thank you for sharing a little bit about you with all of us. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ange, welcome to My Besties UK, lovely to have you here and thank you sharing your fabulous creations.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from a fellow down under crafter! beautiful creations! such gorgeous colouring. Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete