Sunday, September 21, 2014

Gudrun - Our Visitor from Germany

Hello lovelies!

My name is Gudrun, nickname Artesania  I am  design team co-ordinator of the My-Besties Deutschland  Design challenge. Since my childhood I am crafting, as soon as I am able to use scissors, this means since I was three years old.

Bad luck for my parents, they could not understand me they mean instead of crafting I should better clean up and be more interested in mathematics.  Fortunately I have a nice grandpa, he love to craft with me and show me how to draw and pay for my first crafting supplies.

In the year 2008 I fell in love with paper crafting and since 2009 I am  addicted to colouring stamps .

I love to create paper objects and write also for some Netherlands crafting magazines and books.

Hooked by My-Besties as I discover them on the blog of Karin ,the DT koordinator of the SSS challenge. It is always a fun idea to visit another My-Besties  challenge blog to say hello to everyone.

Hugs Gudrun
x



3 comments:

  1. Good morning Gudrun so happy to have you vist Besties Uk today with your beautiful card -Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gudrun lovely to have you visit us at UK Besties i just love your card and the autumn colours Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gudrun thank you so much for visiting us at Bestie UK.. I love your card its gorgeous .. xxx Deb

    ReplyDelete