Sunday, September 7, 2014

Anja - Our visitor from the Dutch Besties Team

Good Morning today we have a visitor from the Dutch Besties Team - Anja please giver her a very warm welcome ....



Hi everybody,




My name is Anja and I live with my hubbie our two daughters and our little Peke dog in a little town in The Netherlands.


I work 12/15 hours in the healthcare and in my free time I love to craft. I craft from the beginning of 2009 and I first made scrap albums and lay outs.  Then I was at a hobby fair and I saw a lot of scrap cards tinted.   And so I am making now scrap cards.

Colouring the Bestie's is one off my favo's to do.I color with Distressmarkers and sometime's i color with Derwents coloursoft pencils.

I am a DT member off the Dutch Besties from the start so thats almost a year ago.And hopefully that lasts for a long time. So here i show you some Bestie cards i have made for the last year. And do you want to see more take a look at my blog HERE


 Big Hugs Anja
x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Anja to our Besties Uk blog we are so happy to have you visit and share with us your beautiful creations - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous projects Anja They are all gorgeous. Crafting Hugs Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being a GDT at this challenge blog.I loved it hugs Anja;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to UK Besties -I just love you'd cards -thank you for sharing them with us jane xx

    ReplyDelete