Sunday, November 16, 2014

Meet Sue - Our new design team member

Good morning and welcome to Besties UK .... Today we would like to introduce Sue our new team member .... Please give her a very warm welcome .... Xx

Hi 
my name is Susan (Sue) and I live in Redditch Worcestershire in the uk .

With my patient husband of nearly 41 years. 
I have 2 grown up Boys and 4 lovely grandsons and 1 chatterbox of a grandaughter another grandaughter that was born in September and from her lungs I think she could be a chatterbox as well as she gets older lol 

I have always done some sort of craft and up until about 14 years ago when I saw a craft shop full of stamps and that was the beginning of my card making.

I loved stamping but then found CD's so changed to Decoupage which I loved and still do but that lead me into Digi's and coloring with a lot of help from my sister(Jane Tillsley) I really enjoy it. I started with Promarkers then I got into Spectrum Noir then I have just started to use there pencils.

That's all from me at the moment

Hugs

Sue






8 comments:

  1. Das sind ja wunderschöne Karten
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my lovely Sister - your cards are lovely and you were my inspiration to make my cards xxxx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, welcome to the team x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Sue so lovely to have you on our team xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, Love all your beautiful designs. Welcome to the Team. Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ladies I am really enjoying myself Jane without you I wouldnt be here so special thanks to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Cards Sue . welcome to the team ... Hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete