Sunday, August 17, 2014

Line - Our Visitor from Germany

Good Morning please gives very warm welcome to our guest Line from the Besties Friendship design team....


Hello my name is Line and I´m a Designteam member of "My Besties Friendship" .I love the "Besties" with their lovely big eyes :)

I told you a little bit over me:
I live in North from Saarland in Germany. I´m married and have one little son (*August 4 years) and I´ve a big baby belly at the moment.... my daughter comes in Septemper. I don´t work now but normaly I´m in a kindergarten at educator. I have a cat and bees.

At my spare time, I create and sew and like to read books.
I love to bake muffins and cake and play with my guitar ;)


I have for you a waiter block create with the lovely Bestie Boy :) It´s a lilltle cute present :) 

That was a little bit over me. I´m very happy to be a Guest Designer here on your wonderful challenge blog. Thanks a lot!
I send you a lot of hugs from Germany
Line x

To see more of Line's work hop over to her blog http://lines--world.blogspot.de/

9 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you visit at Besties uk with your beautiful work -hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love this ! its not often you see a boy bestie used and you have done it so well , thank you for visiting us here at My Bestie UK .... Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ;)
    Thanks so much for the lovely warm welcome here..... :)
    Hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice of you to visit us here at UK Besties lovely work - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Notizblock, Line!
    Liebe Grüße von Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! And I am very jealous you have bees!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to meet you!!!! your cards are just gorgeous! Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete