Sunday, May 25, 2014

Guest Designer Bonnie from Indianapolis

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Besties Uk blog, we would like to give a very warm welcome to Bonnie our guest from Indianapolis....



Hi everyone,

My name is Bonnie and I am on two design teams for the beautiful Besties by Sherri Baldy,  My Besties and the 3D Deco Team …..

I was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan- USA, I am married and have 3 children and 4 gorgeous grandchildren…. We have lived in Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana and Wales, UK. and we have moved to Indianapolis to be able to look after the grandchildren….

I think, crafting has come easy to me. My grandmother was a seamstress and my aunt does all of the crafts as well.  The one thing I wanted to do when i was 8 was to learn to sew on the sewing machine and my grandmother gave me lessons..it is my first love.  To create is in my blood.  I have made a Besties style dress for my granddaughter ….

Once the internet became really popular in the late 90's I began to find crafting on line and came across a Yahoo scrapbooking group, that group led me to card making of today.  First, I learned to use copics and then I started learning about blogging, challenges and cardmaking. 

Since that time I have met Julie and Sher whose teams I now belong to. I actively participate in the My Besties challenges  through out the world because I love learning new things and seeing international talent.  The internet has brought us all together in this passion of creating with My Besties.

Of course, none of this would be possible without the wonderful talent of Sherri Baldy..I love creating with her images and how she allows me to be creative by her encouragement! 

You can visit my blog page to see more of my creations here ........
Thank you My Besties UK team for inviting me and letting me, again, share what I like to do..create!  


Hugs Bonnie xx   













Ps .... there is still time to enter the current challenge here at My Besties UK.... just scroll down a little more to see the fab DT projects xx




8 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie
    so lovely of you to visit us - i love the besties too and Sherri is so talented - i have just joined the Besties Uk Dt and have just done my fisrt team card x Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you at My Besties UK, Bonnie - such a pretty card you shared. I think we all love our Besties - I have several favourites and love to use them on my cards. I will be visiting you over on the US blog soon too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Bonnie lovely cards you shared, we are very pleased to have you visit us, thank you so much x Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bonnie, these two cards are just so beautiful! I really love how you have combined the images! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards Bonnie. You've inspired me to enter the challenge today.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie welcome, beautiful cards you have shared wth us!

    Hugs
    DT keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for the warm welcome and the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry I missed saying welcome Bonnie I had been quiet unwell ... I love your creations

    ReplyDelete